Monday, July 22, 2013

Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses tanning lotion review

Sit back, relax, and let your skin escape to the tropics. Coconut Kisses' lavish hydration will drench your skin in Coconut Milk & Coconut Oil for an extreme softening and skin hydrating effect, while the intoxicating fragrance will make you dream of a day in paradise.

* Tanning intensifiers deliver dark golden results without the use of bronzing agents.

* Quad Tyrosine Blend + MelanoBronze - Stimulate and increase melanin formation to accelerate the tanning process.

* Melactiva - Melanin synthesizer for darker, longer lasting results.

* Nouritan - Stimulates tyrosine activity and promotes an even and long lasting tan.

* BodyFit - Reduces the appearance of cellulite and promotes firmness.

* Tattoo & Color Fade Protector - Prolongs the life and radiance of your tattoos and tanning results.

* Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk & Cocoa Butter - Provide intense, deep skin hydration.

☆Smell☆
5 out of 5
If you love coconut or vanilla you will absolutly LOVE this scent!!! This is one of my favorite smelling lotions ever:D It really does smell like a day in paradise.... this smells like the perfect combination of vanilla and sweet coconut without being overpowering at all, just yummmm smelling. Lol The ATO on this smells just like it does before you tan, just a tad lighter.... but you will smell great for hours after tanning, I always get compliments on it:) I would seriously buy this just for the smell. Lol

☆Lotion☆
4 out of 5
This is very mosturizing without being greasy or sticky:) its def a deep moisture to and not just a film that sits on the skin, the consistency is more medium, but its def thinner then I expected, but that's fine because it rubs in VERY well:) id give it a 5 but its not my absolute favorite in just overall feeling.

☆Color☆
4 out of 5
This darkens me pretty well for an accelerater with no bronzers, not anything extraordinarily dark, but not bad eaither, after tanning I feel a tad sunburn feeling and it gives me an even color boost, but obviously its not as good as a tingle or bronzers..just a slight natural color boost, BUT  this has tattoo protection in it which is a HUGE plus for me considering I have allot of tattoos that I care just as much about along with a tan, I wish more tanning lotions had tattoo protectant in it because tattoo protection is a must for me while tanning whether it be already in my tanning Lotion or a stright up spf lotion...id rather just do it all in one lotion tho:) So A+ for that Ed Hardy!!!

☆Notes☆
If you go for smells of lotions or have tattoos id def try this one out, u won't regret it!! Id probably purchase this again, maybe not tho if I didn't have tattoos considering tattoo protection is mostly y I like this....glad to have it in my collection tho:)

♡Score♡
★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment