Saturday, July 20, 2013

Supre Smoke Black Bronzer tanning lotion review

-Exclusive Oxygen Regenerating System™ helps enhance and multiply the darkening ability of the skin.

-Combines dark tan maximizers with unltra dark self-acting bronzers to aid in the darkest tan possible.

-For advanced tanners who want to darken their existing tan.

-This product does not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn.

The Supre SMOKE Black Bronzer readies your skin for the tanning bed and works throughout your session to enhance pigmentation for dark, sexy results. The secret to the intense tanning power of the bronzer is its Oxygen Regenerating System, which blasts the pigment-producing cells with oxygen by stimulating circulation. Enhanced blood flow to the skin allows the formula's unique blend of bronzers to work with your skin's natural darkening to create a dark black tan that lasts. The bronzing complex includes both maximizers that enhance the tone of your tan and self-adjusting bronzers that perfect the color to make it as even as possible.

☆Smell☆
1 out of 5
I absolutly hated the smell of this, before and after tanning, its sapose to be a fruity pineapple mango type smell (I think).. some kind of fruit, and it smells more like generic overpowering fruit punch or koolaid..to me its that really headachey stripper type smell that I hate... sombody who likes really strong sweet fruity smells might like this but its just to much for me... everyone says the ATO on this is bad, honestly I just think its a stinky lotion with a slight added dha burnt smell added afterwards...sorry supre, I like you but you could have done better with this scent:(

☆Lotion☆
4 out of 5
This lotion felt really good on the skin, it was medium thickness and easy to rub in it wasn't greasy or sticky at all, therfore doesn't break me out:) it was averagely moisturizing, my skin feels soft and not dry afterwards, but I feel it could be a tad more moisturizing while tanning, I def wouldn't call this a high mosturizing Lotion but for me that's fine:) be sure to rub this in evenly tho which I will explain y next...

☆Color☆
4 out of 5
This lotion got me dark in just one use!! The color boost I got from this was actually very impressive, although I like the brown color I got from this, I think if I used this more then once a week id be super blotchy and the color would be very unnatural...I could be wrong but I would not recommend this for an everyday lotion or if your pale, because I can see this turning somebody without a base tan orange...I wish I could give a better color review but honestly I'm to scared to use this more then twice a week at max, because this is very obviously a DHA bronzing lotion and not so much a real SUN tan lotion.... but if you want a FAST darkening lotion that looks decent even if its not all yours, i think ull really like this.

☆Notes☆
I give the color 4 out of 5 as a fast acting once a week lotion for when i Want a color boost:) and a 3.5 as an all around lotion because I prefer a SUN tan that will last and not just a quick DHA tan.

♡Score♡
★★★1/2☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment