Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JWOW ONE AND DONE tanning lotion review

Get color at the speed of light and see yourself shades darker in one session! An exclusive fusion of bronzers mix with Jenni’s signature skincare ingredients for a shore-thing tanning experience! YOLO (You Only Live Once) you might as well look fabulous!

 
* Advanced Black Bronzer with DHA, Melanin Enhancers and Natural Bronzers. * Ultra Moisturizing Yogurt Base. 

* Fragrance: Asian Pear (Pear is JWOWW’s favorite Scent) Top Notes: Pear, Berries, weet Peach,Apple, Plums, Melon and Raspberry Mid Notes: Tiger Lilly Bottom Notes: Bourbon Vanilla and Musk. 

* DHA and a proprietary Black Walnut Blend is mixed with Melanin enhancers and MAP guaranteedto get you shades darker with eachsession

* Yogurt base is infused with Black Currant Oil and Pear for visibly smooth skin

* Vitamin E and Shea Butter keeps skin young and vibrant* Four luxurious oils keep skin feeling hydrated and prepare skin for dark color.

☆Smell☆
4 out of 5
Although I usually hate really fruity sweet smells, surprisingly I liked this:) its very fruity smelling, more of a candied fruit rather then fresh fruit tho, I wouldn't say its just pear but u can kinda smell the pear...it just smells really sweet...at first it was too overpowering and I didn't like it at all....but once it sat on the skin and calmed down it was actually really nice and didn't give me a headache!! I couldn't stop sniffing my arm. Lol and the ATO isn't bad at all:) id imagine sombody that likes candy sweet smells would LOVE this.

☆Lotion☆
3 out of 5
This lotion is a good consistency, its not runny but def not thick, just average.  It rubs in very nicely and Doesn't streak, it melts into the skin while you rub it in... what I don't like AT ALL is it feels very sticky after tanning, I just want to shower afterwards, cause I feel gross, I guess its not unbearable but I def don't like how it feels after tanning, maybe sombody who likes mosturizing lotion would like this allot, but It just feels sticky to me...its not a deal breaker tho.

☆Color☆
3.5 out of 5
This gives me pretty good color:) but just for ppl that are expecting this to actually be "one and done' it def is not that good. Lol I think the description is a tad misleading, it is however still a good Lotion and you will def get dark after a few uses, im already dark and it gave me a good boost in color, not the darkest I've ever been tho but still pretty good,but idk if its deep color or just bronzers:( I can see allot of ppl liking this Lotion tho:)

☆notes☆
I actually ordered ds rue la la online and instead got one and done.... the guy said I can keep this and he will still send the rue la la.!!!:D Lol but im glad I Tryed this!!! And I suggest you try it to if your thinking about it, it is a great lotion to have in your collection forsure expecially if you like fruity mosturizing lotions!!

Score
★★★1/2☆☆ 

Good lotion, kinda sticky tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment