Thursday, July 18, 2013

DS Steamy Confessions tanning lotion review

Your desire for sultry dark color. Release your inhibitions as you give in to the power of advanced 7X bronzers, wrapped in a decadent warming base, for an irresistibly sexy, bronze glow. A steamy rendezvous with our Skin Rehab™ Detox is sure to help rid skin of sinful toxins & free radicals. Everyone has a secret...What will you confess?

•7X Bronzing Complex utilizes Caramel for an instant natural-looking bronze, while Camu Camu extract conditions skin to receive the darkest color possible
•Soothing, UV-activated SteamXtreme™ Technology combine with Skin Rehab™ Detox to help promote a radiant, smooth and even skin tone
•DS ProBronze™ Extend utilizes the perfect blend of DHA and Erythrulose for streak-free and longer lasting color every time

☆Smell☆
4.5 out of 5
I really LOVE the smell of this because I'm more of a spicey scent lover over a sweet smell, and this is GREAT for me:) it smells like amber with a very very light spice cologne smell but not manly, just warm and nice, and its not overpowering at all:) This is a great unisex scent!! The ATO is actually extremely pleasant! It not only doesn't have any cooked or "ive been tanning"smell, it will actually cover any sweat or tanning oder and leaves a very very light faded scent of amber!! The only reason I've taken off a half a point is because i want to leave 5 stars for my ALL TIME favorite scents, although this was right up there:)

☆Lotion☆
5 out of 5
Lol this lotion is litterally perfect for me, comes out of the bottle a creamy white color, the texture is medium and rubs in super easy, so a little goes along way. But what I like the most is how it feels on the skin, it keeps me very moisturized during tanning, then afterwards isnt sticky or greasy AT ALL, it almost feels like I didn't even use lotion and just have super healthy moist skin, therefore I actually enjoy keeping this on because ik it won't break me out at all, if anything it improves my skin:) ill buy over and over just for this reason! A++++

☆Warming☆
4.5 out of 5
Perfect amount of heat:) its the Same intensity as rue la la but I like this one a bit more because it actually gets me red like a tingle and is even more of a comfortable heat without burn or itch, it also Doesnt Linger all day after tanning!! AND best of all I can and do use it on my face every time,  because like I said its warm but doesn't burn at all... I feel this one actually helps Darken me to,  and its a great heat for beginners!

☆Color☆
4.5 out of 5
Talk about natural color perfection! ! Omg this one is a favorite forsure!! The bronzers in this are sooooo natural, it doesn't have a hint of Orange AND it actually gets u dark from real tanning/burn..not just the bronzers, the natural bronzers just give it a good brown boost!! I love this, its been hours after tanning and I can see my redness turning into a natural dark tan, and im already pretty dark! Yaaay:D

☆Notes☆
This one is my favorite warming lotion so far, but I have many more to try in the future, but this will  Definitely be repurchased over and over by me:)

♡Score♡
★★★★1/2☆

No comments:

Post a Comment