Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DS Rue La La tanning lotion review

Get wild and embrace your inner cheetah for an exotically sensual skin experience. Rue La La byDesigner Skin™ warming intensifier is sure to deliver naturally dark results to enhance yourGrrrr . Featuring 3D ProtectTM Technology toProtect , Repair , and Refresh , while Hemp Seed Oil and Aloe moisturize to create even, timeless bronze perfection. Meeeoow !

•Rue La La creates a relaxing, light warming sensation for instantly sexy, glowing skin.

•Groundbreaking 3D ProtectTM Technologylocks in moisture, promotes skin cell regeneration and instantly cleanses, creating the trifecta of healthy skin.

•Powerful antioxidants help promote collagen production and fend against free radicals.

•Aloe, Hemp Seed Oil and Shea Butter for maximum hydration Fragrance: Exotic Kiwi and Sandalwood.

☆Smell☆ out of 5
I really love this scent!! Since I'm not one for overly fruity or overpowering scents, this lotion was just right!! It def has a scent of sandalwood but its not a overpowering scent, and I can kind of smell the kiwi too but its not sweet kiwi its more of a real kiwi scent, I LOVE how fresh this smells!! It smells more like a light regular lotion scent and not like a candy fruit headache smell:) and there is literally no ATO at all, my bf said It just smells like a nice light lotion...one of my favorites SO FAR:)

☆Lotion☆
5 out of 5
This lotion is the perfect for me, although it is thick and just alittle hard to rub in, it keeps me deeply moisturized while tanning, and once your done tanning its not sticky or greasy at all, its perfect!!! Afterwards I feel like satin or silk and its a deep skin healing type moisture, not just slippery grease that's sitting on the surface, therfore this has not broke me out at all, If anything I really just feel and see the skin benefits and protection with this lotion:) very happy!! A++

♡Warming♡
4 out of 5
If you are somone that likes warm or tingle lotions but are bummed its to intense for your face, this ones for you! ! This is a VERY light warming affect, I didn't really feel it on my body other then just a comfy warm feeling once I was in the bed, kinda like what you already feel when ur tanning, just more relaxing warmth:) perfect....and YES, ik ur not saposta put it on your face BUT honestly its the only place u can actually feel it if you do. Lol and its def bearable and only lasts about 10 mins(your average tanning session) which is great!! After tanning u don't really feel much, maybe just like a light sunburn feel,if that. No itch or discomfort which is a plus for me:) perfect for a beginner.


☆Color☆

3.5 out of 5

This lotion gave a good boost in color, not as dark as some bronzers but pretty good, even tho the warming is minimal I do feel it amplifies the the tanning process by making blood go to the surface of the skin therefore boosting Melanin production, as tingles also do, although this Doesn't give as dramatic of results as a tingle....but def is the next runner up!!! But the reason I love this Soooo much is because the tan it gives you is a natural REAL tan that is decently dark considering this has no bronzers in it at all.... that being said, if you're looking for a lotion that gives a dark tan like a bronzer but is actually all your own..I think you will love this:) 


☆Notes☆

l like this Lotion, id prolly purchase again!!! 


SCORE

★★★.7☆☆


2 comments:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Tanning Lotions

    ReplyDelete