Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Papaya don't preach tanning lotion review

No need for a lecture on how to get a great tan when you use Papaya Don’t Preach! This 93% naturally derived Black bronzing formula delivers deep rich color that can’t be ignored while natural skin conditioners with Papaya Extracts nourish and soothe for longer lasting color and beautiful skin that speaks for itself.

• Naturally derived tanning system with EcoBronze Technology helps stimulate the tanning process for darker, richer more natural results.
• Natural Bronzing Extracts with DHA dramatically darken skin after UV exposure for deeper, longer lasting color.
• Natural botanical antioxidants help protect skin from environmental stress, promoting a more youthful, healthy looking appearance.
• Papaya Extracts nourish and soothe leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and full of moisture.
• Paraben Free, Gluten Free, 100% Vegan.Supre Papaya Don’t Preach - 93% Naturally Derived Black Bronzing Formula.

☆Smell☆
5 out of 5
I LOVE THIS SCENT ! yes:) The smell of this Lotion is right on! ! It smells just like yummy fresh papyas!! and the girls at the tanning studio ALWAYS comment on how good it smells while I'm walking out. Lol I can't go out with this on without sombody telling me I smell good... which is a plus:) its not overpowering. just clean, fresh and delicious smelling:) and theres minimal ATO!!

☆Lotion☆
2 out of 5
I wanted to love this lotion cause not only is it %100 vegan and %93 natural it makes me SOOO soft without that sticky gross feeling, its mosturizing to:) its not to thick and not to thin, it takes a little time to rub in tho, but no streaking. Perfect, right?..Wrong. unfortunately this lotion made me break out like crazy, ,expecially on my chest and I don't have tooo Sensitive of skin....but if you don't get acne at all, ull prolly love the feeling of this lotion. I have to give it a low score tho:(

☆Color☆
1 out of 5
Didn't give me a color boost at all...but I guess it maintained my already average tan. Maybe this would work for a fair skined person, but it didn't do anything for me.

Score
★★☆☆☆
If your fair skined and not acne Prone you might love this, but unfortunately I wouldn't purchase this again.

2 comments:

  1. Good! Lovely post. Every female wants to become beautiful also me. Do you know? how to tan perfectly, then let me know.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.Best Indoor Tanning Lotions

    ReplyDelete