Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Supre Bronze Persuasion tanning lotion review

10X Black Bronzing Blend of DHA and Natural Bronzers dramatically darkens skin after UV exposure for a deeper, darker, longer-lasting tan. Dark Tan Accelerators boost melanin production during UV exposure for a rich, golden tan. Skin-Firming Trace Mineral Complex contains Vitamins and Antioxidants to nourish, rejuvenate, condition and protect skin against environmental stress to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 4-Part Silicone Blend balances moisture and helps provide a protective barrier to the skin, leaving it feeling soft, silky and smooth. Ultra-Advanced Skin-Firmers help skin appear more toned.
Fragrance: Floral Romance


☆Smell☆
4.9 out of 5

This scent is absolutly amazing, its actually my favorite Scent right now!!! Its sooo hard to describe tho....I suppose it smells a little floral but also has more of a sweet creamy like vanilla or even cocnut smell, a little perfumey but a really mellow light spice sweet smell...I really can't explain it but I LOVE IT!!! My bf explained it as a spiced cake smell....as for the ATO you can smell the burnt bronzers smell afterwards BUT  the lotion itself smells so good I still love it even after tanning♡♡♡ I have to minus .1 tho cause of the ato.

☆Lotion☆

4.5 out of 5 

This lotion is the perfect consistency for me, its on the thicker/med side, and rubs in well and keeps me super moisturized, the silicones are so soft in this to. ..Its great:) its alittle greasy aterwards but not to bad and not a sticky gross kind of feeling just really moisturized, alot of ppl will like its moisturizing level, I usually don't cause I break out but this actually didn't break me out at all:) 


☆Color☆

5 out of 5

This got me tanner then most super expensive lotions!!! I was super surprised because its so inexpensive, but this gave a perfect dark tan♡ not a fake tan eaither, the bronzers in this are def Brown and not orange AT ALL, and on top of that I actually got a burn with this that turned into a beautiful dark tan:) 


☆Notes☆

This is by far my favorite cheap lotion as of now, it will stay in my Rotation forsure. .. and I recommend it to anyone! !:D 


♥Score♥

★★★★★ 





1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete